- Establish four new community bicycle tourism projects. (60 bicycles + US$40,000)
- Support the Bike Mobs program, an initiative to dramatically increase cycling among low income earners and school children. (700 bicycles + US$90,000)
- Establish two new community bicycle shops (700 bicycles + US$60,000).
- Establish two new bicycle tourism ventures (30 bicycles + US$20,000)
- Support the establishment of two new community bicycle shops. (800 bicycles +US$50,000)
Technical assistance to new bicycle enterprise in South Sudan. (US$14,000)